LD38 - A Bombtastic World
A downloadable game for Windows
A Bombtastic World was made for Ludum Dare 38 in 72 hours. Theme: A Small World. Engine used: Unreal Engine 4.
A Bombtastic World is a puzzle game set on small worlds. You have to destroy crystals with bombs, but the bombs also destroy the world.
- WASD - MOVE
- SPACE BAR - PLACE BOMB
- R - RESTART
Ludum Dare Link https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/38/a-bombtastic-world
A quick fix for performance issues (not very user-friendly):
- Open console (Using ^ or INSERT)
- type: r.ScreenPercentage 65 - the 65 stands for the percentage of the window resolution - you can go even lower if you need to.
- If that isn't enough, you can also type in sg.PostProcessQuality 1.
Those two values have very high impact on the gpu performance, that should help to make it playable on low end notebooks.
- download ABombtasticWorld.rar
- extract it using WinRar.
- start ABombtasticWorld.exe
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.